A South Florida Beer Week Haiku
Fourth Day of Beer Week
Drink Local, Enjoy Your Brews
Full Dance Card Today
We have lots going on today for Tuesday, so let’s check it out!
In Broward County:
Total Wine Fort Lauderdale is hosting a tasting of Native Brewing during South Florida Beer Week including Native Lager and Eleven Brown Ale with Adam the founder of Native! Join us from 4 to 6 p.m.
RIverside Market in Fort Lauderdale is going big for Taco Tuesday. They will be running Cigar City Florida Cracker through a Randall with cilantro and lime to complement your choice of pork, beef, mahi, or chicken tacos.
In Miami Dade:
Alaska Coffee Roasters in North Miami is hosting a Pop-Up Dinner with Johnson and Wales and Cigar City. This seasonal four course prix fixe menu is $55 per person with an additional $15 with beer pairings. There will be two seatings, one at 7 p.m. and one at 9 p.m. Call 786-32-4254 to RSVP, there are still some spots left!
Check Out Their Menu (to the right):
Wood Tavern in Wynwood is doing a very special can night with 5 different Cigar City cans on special. There also will be some fun beer swag up for grabs as well!
World of Beer in Dadeland is tapping a very special keg of Maple Bacon Porter from Funky Buddha along with some other great Funky Buddha Beers tonight!
Kill Your Idol in Miami Beach is hosting a very special movie night with a screening of "How Beer Saved the World" and will be doing a local beer sampling and discussion after the movie. Come on down and learn something! Movie starts at 9 p.m.
In Palm Beach County:
Total Wine in Palm Beach Gardens is hosting a Due South Can Tasting from 6 to 8 p.m.
Hullabaloo in West Palm Beach is hosting a special Due South Beer Dinner. The price is $50 and dinner starts at 6:30pm. Call (561) 833-1033 to reserve your spot.
Check out the menu:
- First Course - Arancini with Gorgonzola And Serrano ham - Paired with Caramel Cream Ale
- Second Course - Smoked salmon pate With capers, pickled Red onion and chives - Paired with Southern Saison
- Third course - Pork belly and fried green Tomatoes with spicy Habanero tomato Remolade Paired with Hopoluxo IPA
- Fourth Course - Crispy bronzini with Creamy polenta and Golden raisin, pinenut Relish - Paired with Asylum Harbor Red Ale
- Fifth Course - Roast pork and porcini Risotto with garlic and Parsley purée - Paired with UXO American Strong Ale
- Sixth Course - Bread pudding with Salted Caramel and Creme Anglaise - Paired with Roasted Cocoa Stout